About my blog




Hello everyone!

I'm Arina and I'm 18.

 I want to keep blog about bobtail cats. Why did I choose this theme?  Because I love this breed of cat. My family has a cat of this breed. And my aunt is a bobtail breeder. So I have something to tell about bobtails.

These cats make loving, loyal, and playful pets. Bobtel has such positive character traits as:

•easy to train, 

•easy to groom,

•friendly toward humans, 

•friendly toward other pets, 

•friendly toward strangers, 

•good for first-time pet owners, 

•strong loyalty tendencies,

• good lap cat, tolerates being picked up.

 But people often doubt it: is it worth having a bobtail as a pet? Аlso, people may have questions about this breed. Thus, the main purpose of my blog is to tell people more about this breed and help them make a choice. Because there are several bobtail cat breeds.                   

 In my blog I'm going to talk about:

•history of the breed's origin.

•traits of bobtails

•their vital needs

•bobtail care

•health

•and some interesting facts about the breed.



Sourse:American Bobtail | Cat Picture Collection - YouTube

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts